Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in DOC file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures and tables should be included in the body of the manuscript, not in an appendix. Figures will be available online with the rest of the paper.No limit for the number of figures/tables/diagrams.
Figures must be numbered and should be referred to in the text by their number, e.g., “Figure 2.”
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors will be required to fill out the below copyright transfer form during the peer-review process and attach it along with their submission. In return, Knowledge Enterprises Journals grants authors the right to publish and reproduce the unrevised contribution in whole or in part at any time and in any form for any scholarly non-commercial purpose with the condition that all publications of the contribution include a full citation to the journal as published by Knowledge Enterprises Journals.