National Library of Medicine (PubMed) ID: 101668511
On average, in PubMed MRA articles receive 1.67 citations.
Q. Is MRA an open-access journal?
A. MRA is a hybrid journal with open access.
Q. Is MRA indexed in PubMed?
A. MRA can assist authors in submitting to PubMed in accordance with the public access policy.
Q. What is MRA’s impact factor?
A. As MRA is a newer journal an impact factor has not yet been calculated.
Q. Is there a page limit?
A. There is not.
Q. What is the deadline for submitting my paper?
A. There is no deadline, but if you could please give us an estimate of when you will be submitting your paper that would be helpful in scheduling the peer-review and publication process.
Q. Is MRA a print or online journal?
A. MRA is published both in print and online.
Q. Are there any fees to publish with the journal?
A. There are some fees but discounts are available for those without funding.
Submit a manuscript
Manuscripts may be submitted at any time using our online submission form available at http://journals.ke-i.org/index.php/mra/author-guideline
1. Click the Click here to submit button
2. click the Make a new submission link
3. Choose the article's type
4. Fill in the check list for the Submission Requirements
5. You may add comments to the editor as well (optional)
6. Click Save and Continue
7. Upload the text file/figures/tables and confirm with the Continue Button
8. Add title, subtitle, asbtract, list of authors and confirm.
9. Finish the submissionClick here to submit