Dr. Babita Pandey
Research interests are in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Biomedical, Bioinformatics, Data mining. Teach undergraduate and graduate courses in areas of computers.
Professional Honors and Awards:
- National Bureau of Fish and Genetic Resources, Government of India: awarded senior research fellowship for period of 7-6-2004 to 31-12-2004.
- Banaras Hindu University: awarded special U.G.C fellowship for the period of Jan, 2007- Aug, 2008 to carryout PhD work
- Best paper award at National Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology” (NCETIT-2012) to be held on November 24, 2012 at IMS, Ghaziabad
- Best paper award at International multi track conference on science, engineering and technical Innovations, 3-4 June, 2014, CT Group of institutions, Jalandhar, Panjab, India
- Lovely professional University: awarded best researcher award for the year 2013-14.
Research coordinator in School of Computer Application, Lovely Professional University
MPhil coordinator in School of Computer Application, Lovely Professional University