Main Article Content
The Medical Research Archives grants authors the right to publish and reproduce the unrevised contribution in whole or in part at any time and in any form for any scholarly non-commercial purpose with the condition that all publications of the contribution include a full citation to the journal as published by the Medical Research Archives.
2. Deolekar MV, Larsen J, Morris JA. Primary amyloid tumour of the breast: a case report. J Clin Pathol. 2002; 55(8):634-5.
3. Picken MM. Amyloidosis-where are we now and where are we heading? Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2010; 134(4):545-51.
4. Munson-Bernardi BD, DePersia LA. Amyloidosis of the breast coexisting with ductal carcinoma in situ. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 186(1):54-5.
5. Sabate JM, Clotet M, Torrubia S, et al. Localized amyloidosis of the breast associated with invasive lobular carcinoma. Br J Radiol. 2008; 81(970):e252-4.
6. Gluck BS, Cabrera J, Strauss B, et al. Amyloid deposition of the breast. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2000; 175(6):1590.
7. Fu K, Bassett LW. Mammographic findings of diffuse amyloidosis and carcinoma of the breast. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 177(4):901-2.
8. Diaz-Bustamante T, Iribar M, Vilarrasa A, et al. Primary amyloidosis of the breast presenting solely as microcalcifications. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 177(4):903-4.
9. Charlot M, Seldin DC, O'Hara C, et al. Localized amyloidosis of the breast: a case series. Amyloid. 2011; 18(2):72-5.
10. Huerter ME, Hammadeh R, Zhou Q, et al. Primary amyloidosis of the breast presenting as a solitary nodule: case report and review of the literature. Ochsner J. 2014; 14(2):282-6.
11. Rocken C, Kronsbein H, Sletten K, et al. Amyloidosis of the breast. Virchows Arch. 2002; 440(5):527-35.