Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission form has been attached to the submission or emailed to email@example.com.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- Public clinical trial registries such as clinicaltrials.gov have been utilized to register all clinical trials that are the subject of the submission.
- If an original research paper, the manuscript lists all funding sources of the research.
- The ICMJE authorship guidelines have been followed in determining who is listed as an author of the submission. More information is available at http://www.icmje.org/recommendations/browse/roles-and-responsibilities/defining-the-role-of-authors-and-contributors.html
- The submission file is in Word format.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The Medical Research Archives grants authors the right to publish and reproduce the unrevised contribution in whole or in part at any time and in any form for any scholarly non-commercial purpose with the condition that all publications of the contribution include a full citation to the journal as published by the Medical Research Archives.